HOW IT WORKS:
- When the door/window sensor or motion detector is triggered, it sounds an alarm and sends a signal to the base unit.
- The base unit dials the first telephone number of your programmed list.
- The person answering the call will hear a prerecorded alert message.
- That person will have the option to listen in on the room, broadcast their voice through the base unit, or disarm the system.
- If there is no answer, or if the person doesn’t disarm the system, it will dial the next number on your programmed list.
You can have up to 14 additional sensors to this system. If you would like additional sensors, here are the sensors we have available: